RocketGate's advanced reporting system, “Mission Control” gives you the information necessary to make well-informed business decisions. Real-time reports are available online so you can view data anytime, anywhere. Mission Control allows you to view reports in a variety of formats such as HTML, CSV, PDF and XML. Merchants wishing to integrate data into in-house reporting applications can utilize an API to retrieve any of the reports programmatically.
Mission Control answers key business questions like:
- How many members do I have and what is my recurring success rate?
- Which of my merchant accounts performs the best?
- Do I have a bad affiliate?
- What is my pricing “sweet spot”?
- What are the best days of the week for sales & marketing initiatives?
- How can I configure my load balancing to take advantage of the bank with the best authorization rates?
- Detailed dashboards, reports and graphs
- Printer-friendly PDF and graphical views of data
- Export to CSV/Excel
A small sampling of reports in Mission Control:
- Real time sales with daily $ and transaction total projections
- Sales by hour comparing today’s sales with prior sales for that day of the week (ex: Monday’s sales versus past 8 Mondays)
- Batch report
- Decline report with the ability to track decline reasons over time
- Chargeback with cross referencing of many different factors
- Approval Ratio
- Hosted Page traffic to sales conversion
Reports can be cross-referenced by affiliate, country, website, product, price, merchant account, and more. Approval ratios and decline reasons can be cross-referenced by affiliate, country, site, product, price, account, and more.