As a leading provider of payment management services to online businesses around the world, privacy and data protection are of the utmost importance.
Personal Information we collect:
Personal Information is information which can be used to identify an individual. We collect Personal Information any time the Services are used and store it on servers in the United States. The Personal Information collected includes information provided to us directly by individuals and that is provided to us by merchants or financial institutions. The collection of Personal Information described herein is necessary for use of the Services. This information includes but is not limited to:
• Consumer Name
• Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and billing address)
• Order and payment information
We collect other information, such as:
• IP address and information about the device used to access the Services
• How and which Services are used
• Merchant and merchant account information, including account information we may gather from third-party sources
• Information provided to us when you contact us through our website.
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, users may not be able to take full advantage of all of our website features.
How we use Personal Information
Usage and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with us. We primarily use this information to provide the Services and related features and to:
• Facilitate the processing of payment transactions
• Respond to requests and inquiries
• Provide support services
• Send administrative information, such as changes to our terms, conditions, and policies
• Analyze and monitor Services usage and to make improvements
• Help secure the Services, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
• Help personalize our Services
• To make contact, directly or through a third-party vendor, to complete a questionnaire
• To communicate, directly or through a third-party vendor, about our offerings, about general company news and industry trends, and to address responses to a questionnaire
• Perform other activities with consent
How we share Personal Information
We will only share Personal Information as described in this policy. Specifically, we may share Personal Information:
• As necessary to perform the Services and to complete payment transactions
• With companies and vendors that help us to operate our business by providing services such as fraud screening, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services
• With third parties that have contracted with us to perform certain functions on our behalf
• To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
• To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Service’s terms and conditions
• With consent
Please note that any information posted to public areas such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when they use our website(s) or mobile application(s). However, if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies, or to notify it when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the Services may not operate properly.
Accessing or editing Personal Information
We may be contacted at the email address at the end of this policy to request access to, or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by our Services. Please note, that consistent with local law, we may retain Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting the review, or the updating or deleting Personal Information provided to a third-party, including any mobile application, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
Third Parties and Linked services
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with the Services. The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or service.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
What are your rights?
Subject to limitations set out in EEA data protection laws, you have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data. In particular, you have a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and data portability. Please contact us if you wish to exercise these rights. If you wish to complete an access request to all personal data that RocketPay holds on you, please note that you will be required to prove your identity.
How to contact us regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, or if you want us to correct your Information that is stored on our systems, please submit your request in writing to:
ROCKETGATE PR LLC
425 Carr. 693, PMB 260
Dorado, PR 00646
Subject to our ability to verify your request, we will correct the information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request.