As a leading provider of payment management services to online businesses around the world, privacy and data protection are of the utmost importance.
Personal Information we collect:
Personal Information is information that can be used to identify an individual. The Personal Information that you provide directly to us via our sites depends on the context in which you provide the data. We collect Personal Information any time the Services are used and store it on servers in the United States. The Personal Information collected includes information provided to us directly by individuals and that provided to us by merchants or financial institutions. The collection of Personal Information described herein is necessary for use of the Services.
When a consumer registers for a RocketPay wallet we collect:
• Consumer name
• Contact information (such as email address, phone number, and billing address)
• Order and payment information
• When you use the “Remember Me:” feature of RocketPay, we will collect your payment information including payment number and expiration date.
In addition we collect other information, such as:
• IP address
• Usage data such as pages visited and links clicked, in some cases usage is tracked via Google Analytics
• Browser and device data
• Information provided to us if you contact us through our website
When a consumer makes a purchase or authorizes a payment card with Internet merchant who uses RocketGate’s Services, we will receive your transaction information either from the consumer or the merchant. The information we collect:
• payment number
• purchase amount
• date of purchase
When we conduct risk management and fraud prevention activities related to our transaction processing Services, we may receive Personal Information from various types of service providers including financial services, merchant services, identity verification services and business partners.
Internet merchants may choose to submit their Personal Information to via a variety of methods including online forums/social media, making contact at trade shows and the link. In addition, when an Internet merchant fills out our online form to contact our sales team, we collect:
• Merchant name
• Email address
• Optional business details
Internet merchants who have contracted with RocketGate to provide business Services will provide information including:
• Merchant name
• Mailing address
•Instant message handle
•Merchant account info
•Payment account info
To find out more about cookies, including browser-specific instructions on how to restrict or block cookies, go to http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Remember, though, without cookies, users may not be able to take full advantage of all of our functionality.
How we use Personal Information
Usage and disclosure of Personal Information varies based on a party’s relationship with us. We primarily use this information to provide the Services and related features and to:
• Facilitate the processing of payment transactions
• Respond to requests and inquiries
• Provide support services
• Send Internet merchants administrative information when necessary
• Analyze and monitor Services usage and to make improvements
• Help secure the Services, prevent fraud and enforce our policies
• Help personalize our Services
• Comply with our financial regulatory and other legal obligations
How we share Personal Information
We never sell or barter Personal Information. We only share Personal Information as described in this policy with our trusted service providers in order to provide our Services. Specifically, we may share Personal Information:
• As necessary to perform the Services and to complete payment transactions on behalf of Internet merchants
• With service providers that help us to operate our business by providing services such as fraud screening, data analysis, information technology and related infrastructure provision, customer service, email delivery, auditing and other similar services
• With third parties that have contracted with us to perform certain functions on our behalf
• To comply with law or other legal obligations such as responding to subpoenas, or other requests from public and government agencies, including laws and other legal obligations outside a party’s country of residence
• To protect our rights, operations or property, or that of our users
• To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential or suspected illegal activities, fraud, threats to the personal safety of any person, or violations of the Service’s terms and conditions
• With consent
Please note that any information posted to public areas such as on our social media pages may be seen by other visitors.
Users can choose not to provide us Personal Information when they use our website(s) or mobile application(s). However, if the information request is not identified as optional and a user chooses to not provide required Personal information, then the user may not be able to use the features of the website or mobile application.
Users can configure their browser to reject cookies, or to notify when a cookie is set. However, if you reject cookies, the RocketPay wallet may not operate properly.
Accessing or editing Personal Information
We may be contacted at the email address at the end of this policy to request access to, or that we update, or correct the Personal Information collected by us or Internet Merchants using our Services. Please note, that consistent with local law, we may retain Personal Information for auditing purposes, to troubleshoot problems, assist with investigations, enforce our policies or comply with legal requirements. Please note that we are not responsible for permitting the review, or the updating or deleting Personal Information provided to a third-party, including any mobile application, social media platform, or wireless service provider.
Third Parties and Linked services
We are not responsible for the collection, usage and disclosure policies and practices (including the data security practices) of other organizations, including any Personal Information disclosed to other organizations through or in connection with use of the Services. The inclusion of a link on our website does not imply our endorsement of the linked site or service.
We will retain Personal Information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this policy unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by applicable law or regulation.
What are your rights?
Depending on your local laws, you have certain rights in respect of your Personal Data. In particular, you have a right of access, rectification, restriction, opposition, erasure and data portability. Please contact us if you wish to exercise any of these rights. If you wish to complete an access request to all personal data that RocketPay has on you, please note that you will be required to prove your identity.
How to contact us regarding your privacy concerns and questions
If you have questions or comments about our privacy practices, or if you want us to correct your Information that is stored on our systems, please submit your request in writing to:
ROCKETGATE PR LLC
425 Carr. 693, PMB 260
Dorado, PR 00646
Subject to our ability to verify your request, we will correct the information within thirty (30) days of receipt of your request.