Hosted Form is engineered for those who want maximum branding control and flexibility. In the Hosted Form solution, you host the purchase page and include an iFrame from RocketGate where the credit card data is entered by the customer and then is transmitted directly to RocketGate. This gives customers a seamless purchase experience from beginning to end.
Features and Benefits:
- maximum branding control
- place dynamic text and/or images on parent page (such as shopping cart contents)
- support for all major credit cards including Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, JCB, ChinaUnionPay, BC Card, Diners Club, Maestro and Solo.
- Multiple currency support (see a complete list of supported currencies)
- support for merchants based in the United States and across the globe
- tokenized processing
- simple per transaction pricing (no % based fees)
configurable for multiple merchant accounts –
- including load balancing and cascading across multiple banks
- load balancing by card issuer, currency, volume and website
A few examples of load balancing scenarios:
- load balance and cascade across 2 accounts - 50% to account #1 and 50% to account #2
- 100% to a single account with a 2nd account in back up position only
- Balance across 3 accounts: Maestro/Solo to account #1, Visa/Mastercard to account #2, JCB to account #3, EURO to account #3
- Site based load balancing for merchants with multiple websites
Tokenized Payment Processing
This can be used whether you are connected to RocketGate via Gateway or Hosted Page or Hosted Form methods. RocketGate returns a unique token after the initial transaction that allows you to process subsequent transactions, such as recurring billing, without storing credit card data. This feature is supported by both our Gateway and Hosted Page solutions. See the lifecycle of a Gateway Tokenized Transaction and the lifecycle of a Hosted Page Tokenized Transaction.